In Scott Weiland’s richest heroin-soaked fantasies, maybe.
(And for all their greatness VH is a little too good-times/doomless for a straight-up Sabbath comparison, even if "Never Say Die" could’ve fit on the ‘78 debut.)
8 Notes/ Hide
- brianadamsboone likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- let-me-touch-your-nirvana reblogged this from dansolomon
- katherinestasaph likes this
- imathers likes this
- natepatrin reblogged this from dansolomon and added:
- whatmountains said:i think all of those are insulting to sabbath.
- natepatrin likes this
- dansolomon posted this