One of the distinct pleasures of being a male Canadian music journalist is the opportunity every few years to interview Emily Haines.
Haines, singer for the Toronto band Metric, is savvy, outspoken and the closest thing Canadian music has to a smart sex symbol since Buffy Sainte-Marie took to the stage. Over the past five years, I’ve had the great good fortune of meeting Haines a number of times, and once even gave her a hug (which was received awkwardly, though in all fairness it was initiated by the band’s guitarist, Jimmy Shaw).
ahaha i love how creepy this guy is
“as a mUSIC jOURNALIST I once got to hug a sexy singer lady, a siren, if you will, heh”
10 Notes/ Hide
- bairfanx reblogged this from iamdavidbrothers
- tommythegreenranger likes this
- imathers likes this
- ferociousj said: I just got the shudders all over my body.
- shaftpunk1984 likes this
- verderadiante likes this
- katherinestasaph likes this
- natepatrin reblogged this from iamdavidbrothers
- iamdavidbrothers posted this